Summary: The Community Manager supports development of new content for digital channels and implementation of social media and content strategy for interactive marketing and social media efforts for the company. He/she is responsible for managing social communities through listening, real time response, and customer service. In addition to directly creating and executing interactive marketing and social media programs, the Community Manager will provide guidance and assistance on specific digital marketing projects as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- New content development & management for the Company’s digital, mobile and social channels. Partner with Marketing to develop new copy/creative, publish, and manage on an ongoing basis.
- Social media operations management: Manage social media operations for the company including listening and posting, managing vendors, light reporting and analysis, and creative ideation around social media programs for owned sites including the company’s desktop & mobile site, Facebook, and YouTube channels.
- Ensure continuity of voice & tone across channels: Partner closely with Director and creative resources to ensure brand standards and content are integrated across touch points.
• Assist in reputation management and monitoring for the digital social media space
• Craft responses and follow up communications using social media avenues
• Track and log online conversations in the digital environment
• Analyze data and consumer feedback to produce insights and accompanying reports
• Provide assistance to marketing team
• Provide communication support for other communication projects
• Experience in executing social media strategies across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or mobile platforms
• Knowledge of social media vendors such as Radian6, Hootsuite
• Experienced using technology for project management and efficiencies, e.g. Excel, Word, digital asset management systems, marketing resource management systems.
• Manage the day-to-day planning, development, execution and marketing of all aspects of digital communications to support our corporate and brand marketing initiatives including activities with display ads, search, social media, mobile, e-newsletters, website design, and site traffic reporting and emerging digital channels.
• Manage website activities such as online marketing campaigns, online advertising, web promotions, email campaigns, e-newsletters, website design, graphic design, site traffic reporting and other related projects.
• Ensure message consistency throughout campaigns and promotions.
• BA/BS degree in related field is required. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
• 2+ years in digital marketing is required. Must have experience in wide range of existing and emerging digital channels (including social media, i-media, search, mobile, etc).
• Must have experience in managing multiple digital channels (such as websites, search engines, social media, blogs, display ads, webcasting, email, and mobile).
• Must be highly organized, proactive and detail oriented with a track record of successfully delivering and managing projects on time and within budget.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment while driving innovation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (provide samples)
• Possess ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
• Maturity and confidentiality are a must
• Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times