Posted February 27, 2020
2020’s intern team will be working with one of our client partners to help them continue to build awareness for their brand, their initiatives/programs and most importantly, their image. The internship will begin with an overview of the client and the problem they are trying to solve. Then the intern team will kick off with the client and see the project through to completion working with the Chemistry team as their mentors.
There will be a team of 4 interns representing each of the following departments: Creative, Account Service, Media, and Data Analytics/SEO.
In addition to this team-based project, each intern will gain valuable experience in his or her discipline and will work alongside Chemistry team members on both internal and client-facing projects.
Internship Length & Hours
Because of the team-based project, it is important that all positions are available to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30-4:30.
Internship will commence week of June 1, 2020 and conclude week of August 3, 2020.
Posted February 24, 2020
Marketing Intern – Schneider Downs
Our marketing team is seeking a Summer 2020 Marketing intern. This is a paid internship, ideally structured for 32 hours per week. This position will provide hands-on experience and an introduction to the business-to-business marketing field.
- Preparing corporate marketing packages for prospective clients
- Conducting research into prospects and targets
- Event planning assistance
- Assistance with social media, web site posts and internal correspondence
- Participation in marketing team projects and firm events
- Current student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Design (Optimally having completed Junior year)
- Energetic, enthusiastic problem solver
- MS Office proficiency
- Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills