Posted September 30, 2020
2D/3D Graphics Animation Intern
Untitled is a full production studio specializing in creating video content for television and web. We seek a highly enthusiastic and creative intern who will work alongside our team to develop engaging solutions to our clients’ needs. Untitled’s ideal intern will have a good sense of design and illustration, as well as an understanding of various software packages and their respective workflows. This position requires professional knowledge and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, accurately executing tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art, storyboard, and sketches to bring ideas to life
- Comfortably move in and out of 2D, 3D, and video pipelines.
- Follow design templates and guidelines with strong attention to detail
- Organize, clean, and maintain project files
- Assist the creative team in delivering polished designs under tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Must be self-motivated and possess a passion for design
- Positive attitude—willing to help out in all regards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D/Redshift
- Knowledge of AE 3rd party plugins (DUIK, Trapcode Suite, Newton, etc.)
This is a PAID Internship.
Interested? Please send resumes, reels, websites, online portfolio, examples of work, etc to email@example.com
Untitled Content LLC is an equal opportunity employer.